Geographic Areas Served
Statewide Lawyer Representation Available for Virginia Retirement System (VRS) Disability (VRS) Claims.
If you need a lawyer for your Virginia Retirement System (VRS) Disability claim, we take selected cases in the following geographic areas of Virginia:
Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg, Richmond, Petersburg, Farmville, Danville Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Winchester, Manassas, Leesburg, Alexandria, Fredericksburg, Falls Church, Arlington, Lynchburg, Roanoke, Blacksburg, and Radford.
Representing Injured and Disabled People
- Social Security Disability (SSDI) - Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Virginia Retirement System (VRS) Disability
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Policies and Plans including ERISA Plans
- Motor Vehicle Accident - Personal Injury (PI)
- Workers’ Compensation –State and Longshore & Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)